Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The fresher the fish the better, ideal for hot summers days round the BBQ!
Make and share this Barbecued Sea Bass recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse fillets in cold water, pat dry and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika then set aside.
- Place 2 slices bacon on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, place a bass fillet lengthwise on each bacon slice
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice over each fillet, then fold foil edges over and wrap securely
- Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients to make 3 additional packets.
- Grill packets over hot coals for 10 minutes then turn packets, and grill for an additional 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Very good, but needed a little more flavor, added a little bit of cayane pepper to spice it up. You can really taste the lemon and it came out very moist and tasty!!!