Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The fresher the fish the better, ideal for hot summers days round the BBQ!
- 4 sea bass fillets, portions
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 8 slice bacon, divided
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- Rinse fillets in cold water, pat dry and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika then set aside.
- Place 2 slices bacon on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, place a bass fillet lengthwise on each bacon slice
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice over each fillet, then fold foil edges over and wrap securely
- Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients to make 3 additional packets.
- Grill packets over hot coals for 10 minutes then turn packets, and grill for an additional 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Very good, but needed a little more flavor, added a little bit of cayane pepper to spice it up. You can really taste the lemon and it came out very moist and tasty!!!