Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The fresher the fish the better, ideal for hot summers days round the BBQ!
Make and share this Barbecued Sea Bass recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse fillets in cold water, pat dry and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika then set aside.
- Place 2 slices bacon on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, place a bass fillet lengthwise on each bacon slice
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice over each fillet, then fold foil edges over and wrap securely
- Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients to make 3 additional packets.
- Grill packets over hot coals for 10 minutes then turn packets, and grill for an additional 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Very good, but needed a little more flavor, added a little bit of cayane pepper to spice it up. You can really taste the lemon and it came out very moist and tasty!!!