- 2 slice white sourdough bread
- 1 skinless chicken breast half (6 ounce)
- 1 slice monterey jack pepper cheese
- 59.14 ml barbecue sauce
- 29.58-44.37 ml guacamole
- 4.92 ml sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a pocket in chicken breast half. Fill with cheese; secure with metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side (you can pull out the skewers after turning) until juices run clear to desired doneness.
- Toast bread, place sliced tomato on bread, lettuce and chicken.
- Spread sour cream/guacamole mixture on top of bun and place on top of sandwich.