1/1 Photo of Barbecued Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich
Kana Kahuna's Note:
A successful experiment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a pocket in chicken breast half. Fill with cheese; secure with metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- 2Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side (you can pull out the skewers after turning) until juices run clear to desired doneness.
- 3Toast bread, place sliced tomato on bread, lettuce and chicken.
- 4Spread sour cream/guacamole mixture on top of bun and place on top of sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 95.1 mg
- Sodium 1517.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: