Recipe by Gingerbear
Prep time includes marinating time.
Top Review by Daelayna
This was a great change to the usual flavor of salmon! We actually baked the salmon at 350 for 25 minutes, just because we have this tiny propane grill. Ick. But it was so easy to make, and the flavor.... *kisses her fingers* perfecto! Thanks much for a new twist to an old favorite for my family!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon lemons, zest of
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- lemon, slice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a zip-top plastic bag, combine first 3 ingredients (orange juice, lemon juice and salmon).
- Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove fish from bag, discard marinade.
- In a small bowl, combine next 6 ingredients (sugar, chili powder, lemon zest, cumin, salt and cinnamon).
- Place fillets in the mixture and marinade longer or you can baste the fish with the sauce.
- Place fillets on grill on medium-high heat and cover with grill lid.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Serve with lemon slice, if desired.