Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an excellent salmon recipe. We found this years ago and keep coming back to it. Enjoy!
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (We prefer the Jack Daniels Original)
- salt and black pepper
- Rinse the Salmon and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine the Lemon Juice and Soy sauce in a shallow glass dish.
- Add Salmon and let stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. Make sure to turn the Salmon several times throughout the 20 minute.
- Remove the Salmon from the marinade and season lightly with Salt and Pepper. Discard the marinade.
- Grill salmon on a covered grill for 10 to 14 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking time brush Salmon with Barbecue Sauce, turn and continue grilling.
- Once the fish flakes easily when tested, remove from grill and brush with Barbecue Sauce and serve.
Really good. I love how quick and easy it was and how well it cooked on the BBQ. Next time I may add a splash of orange juice to the marinade. Thanks for posting!
Yummy salmon! This was very simple and very moist and tasty. Since it was pouring rain outside, I used a stovetop grill pan to make this. Thanks Lord Bezoar for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2009.