Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Slightly sweet sauce, great over ribs and chicken
- 1 cup ketchup
- 8 tablespoons chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Brush over ribs.
- (This is great on chicken, too!).