- 4 lbs pork ribs, cut in pieces
- 1 lemon, washed well
- 1 large onion (about 2 cups, chopped)
- 1 cup catsup
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs in shallow roasting pan, meaty side up.
- On each piece, place a slice of unpeeled lemon, a thin slice of onion.
- Roast in very hot oven, 450 F degrees, 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients; bring to a boil and pour over ribs.
- Continue baking in a moderate oven, 350 F degrees, about 2 hours, basting ribs with the sauce every 15 minutes.