Recipe by Lavender Lynn
I took part of this recipe from Sunset Favorite Recipes II and part from my own taste. My family loves these ribs.
- 1814.36 g pork baby back ribs, cut into pieces
- seasoning salt
- 118.29 ml garlic, minced
- 236.59 ml water, divided
- 473.18 ml barbecue sauce (your favorite kind, I use K.C. Masterpiece Original, approximate amount)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 2 pounds of ribs in each of two 9x13 pans.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Spread garlic over all the ribs.
- Put 1/2 cup water in bottom of pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- Pour off all liquid.
- At this point I try to put all ribs in one pan, but I do not let them cover each other, so use your own judgement.
- Spread barbecue sauce liberally on meaty side of ribs. Put Ribs meaty side up in pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.