Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I took part of this recipe from Sunset Favorite Recipes II and part from my own taste. My family loves these ribs.
- 4 lbs pork baby back ribs, cut into pieces
- seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup garlic, minced
- 1 cup water, divided
- 2 cups barbecue sauce (your favorite kind, I use K.C. Masterpiece Original, approximate amount)
- Put 2 pounds of ribs in each of two 9x13 pans.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Spread garlic over all the ribs.
- Put 1/2 cup water in bottom of pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- Pour off all liquid.
- At this point I try to put all ribs in one pan, but I do not let them cover each other, so use your own judgement.
- Spread barbecue sauce liberally on meaty side of ribs. Put Ribs meaty side up in pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
We liked these ribs a lot! They were a very easy way to have barbecue cooked indoors. And the meat came out very tender and juicy. Thanks for posting!
Awesome ribs! I halved the recipe, and they still turned out great. They were also very simple to make. I didn't measure my BBQ sauce, I just eyeballed it. I wish I would have put a lot more on than I did. Next time (yes there will definitely be a next time) I'm going to really slather those babies up with lots of sauce! Thanks for the great recipe!