Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Ultimate Grill Book, these ribs are easy and tasty.
Make and share this Barbecued Prime Rib Bones recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange bones in a large, shallow pan.
- Prepare Mustard Marinade and pour over ribs; turn to coat.
- Cover and let stand for about 2 hours.
- Lift bones from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
- Place on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals.
- Cook, turning and basting frequently with marinade, until done to your liking; cut to test (20 to 25 minutes for medium-rare).
- Mustard Marinade:.
- In a small bowl, combine dijon, red wine vinegar.
- Beating constantly with a wire whisk, add olive oil a few drops at a time.
- Then beat in garlic and rest of ingredients.