From the Ultimate Grill Book, these ribs are easy and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 lbs ribs
- 1Arrange bones in a large, shallow pan.
- 2Prepare Mustard Marinade and pour over ribs; turn to coat.
- 3Cover and let stand for about 2 hours.
- 4Lift bones from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
- 5Place on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals.
- 6Cook, turning and basting frequently with marinade, until done to your liking; cut to test (20 to 25 minutes for medium-rare).
- 7Mustard Marinade:.
- 8In a small bowl, combine dijon, red wine vinegar.
- 9Beating constantly with a wire whisk, add olive oil a few drops at a time.
- 10Then beat in garlic and rest of ingredients.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Prime Rib Bones
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2482.4
- Calories from Fat 2015
- Total Fat 223.9 g
- Saturated Fat 88.7 g
- Cholesterol 496.6 mg
- Sodium 601.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 108.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: