Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My kids really enjoy these potatoes. You can adjust your own heat with the chili powder and pepper. These especially go well with anything on the grill.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a 15-in x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Drizzle with butter and honey. Sprinkle with chili powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450 for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring once.