1/1 Photo of Barbecued Pork Tenderloins
Tex-Mex Magic Weekend from Good Food Magazine, August 1986. Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tenderloins in shallow noncorrosive pan. Add orange juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, rosemary, and a generous grinding of pepper. Turn tenderloins over several times to mix marinade. Refrigerate coverede, turning meat once or twice, at least 2 hours.
- 2Start charcoal or gas grill for grilling.
- 3When coals are very hot and covered with gray ash, or gas grill is preheated, brush grill rack with oil and place tenderloins on grill. Sprinkle lightly with salt. Grill, turning once, until brown and crusty on outside but still juicy inside, 20-25 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes on serving platter fefore slicing. Slice diagonally 1/2-inch thick. Serve at once.
- 4Note: Pork tenderloins can also be grilled under broiler. Broil 6 inches from heat, turning once, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Pork Tenderloins
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 168.4 mg
- Sodium 1203.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 54.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: