Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Deliciously Different. You need to marinate the pork for 2-24 hours, so plan ahead. From Cookinglight.com.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon dark molasses
- 1⁄4 cup finely ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Combine marinade ingredients in a gallon zip-top plastic bag; add pork. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 2 to 12 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove pork from bag; discard marinade.
- Combine rub mix. Rub over pork. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce mixture, and set aside.
- Place pork on grill at high heat, grill 3 minutes, turning pork on all sides. Reduce grill heat to med and continue to grill 15 minutes more, turning occasionally.
- Baste with 3 Tbl bbq sauce mixture; grill 5 min or until internal temp is 165 degrees.
- Place pork on a platter; brush with reserved 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce mixture. Cover with foil; let stand 5 minutes.