Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
Add corn on the cob and sliced fresh tomatoes sprinkled with cilantro for a super backyard meal.
Make and share this Barbecued Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki baste and glaze
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Sprinkle pork with seasoned salt. Mix remaining ingredients. Brush pork with barbecue sauce mixture.
- Cover and grill pork 4 to 6 inches from medium low heat 18 to 22 minutes, turning several times and basting generously with remaining sauce, until pork is slightly pink in center. Discard any remaining sauce.