Recipe by internetnut
My family really loved these pork steaks. We thought these were so yummy. When I made these I made them on my indoor grill. I got the recipe from Tops Market courtesy of the National Pork Board.
- 4 pork blade steaks, 1 - 1 1/4-inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together barbecue sauce, honey, worchestershire sauce, garlic salt and mustard in a small bowl.
- Place steaks on grill about 4" above medium slow coals. Cook about 8 minutes on each side. Brush steaks with sauce and continue cooking 5 minutes more. Turning and brushing with sauce.