1/1 Photo of Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
2 hrs 20 mins
Here's a serious barbecue, southern style. Pork slow-roasted until fork tender and piled on a soft roll to soak up the juices. Prepared barbecue sauce comes in a variety of flavors-hot, mild, sweet or spicy-choose your favorite for custom-tailored taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat a Dutch oven for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
- 4Brown pork on all sides, about 4 minutes per side.
- 5Add barbecue sauce to Dutch oven; cover and bake 1 ½ hours until pork is fork-tender.
- 6Transfer pork to cutting board.
- 7Slice into thin pieces.
- 8Return to Dutch oven and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 9Place rolls on serving plate.
- 10Divide pork mixture and spoon into each roll.
- 11Serve with coleslaw, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 1738.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 55.0 g