We really love this quesadilla. It is different than others we have had.
Make and share this Barbecued Pork Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb shredded barbecued pork
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 green onions, minced
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- sour cream
- sliced green onion
- barbecue sauce
- fresh cilantro, sprig
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Spoon pork mixture evenly on 1 side of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently to seal. Spread butter on both sides of quesadillas.
- Heat a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat, and cook quesadillas 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Cut each quesadilla in half for main-dish servings or in quarters for appetizer servings. Serve with desired toppings. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: You can buy pork already barbecued if you want to make this easier.