1/2 Photos of Barbecued Pork Quesadillas
We really love this quesadilla. It is different than others we have had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb shredded barbecued pork
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 green onions, minced
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- fresh cilantro, sprig
- 1Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- 2Spoon pork mixture evenly on 1 side of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently to seal. Spread butter on both sides of quesadillas.
- 3Heat a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat, and cook quesadillas 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Cut each quesadilla in half for main-dish servings or in quarters for appetizer servings. Serve with desired toppings. Garnish, if desired.
- 4Note: You can buy pork already barbecued if you want to make this easier.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Pork Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.8
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 1241.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 31.1 g