- 226.79 g shredded barbecued pork
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 green onions, minced
- 8 (48 inch) flour tortillas
- 236.59 ml shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- sour cream
- sliced green onion
- barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, stir together the first 4 ingredients.
- Spoon pork mixture evenly on half of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold tortillas in half; press gently to seal.
- Spread butter on both sides of quesadillas.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet (can use cast-iron) over medium heat; cook quesadillas 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Cut quesadillas in half or in quarters; serve with additional toppings if desired.