Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great use for any left-over pulled pork.
Make and share this Barbecued Pork Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb shredded barbecued pork
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 green onions, minced
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- sour cream
- sliced green onion
- barbecue sauce
- In a bowl, stir together the first 4 ingredients.
- Spoon pork mixture evenly on half of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold tortillas in half; press gently to seal.
- Spread butter on both sides of quesadillas.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet (can use cast-iron) over medium heat; cook quesadillas 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Cut quesadillas in half or in quarters; serve with additional toppings if desired.
Simple but excellent recipe. A great way to use up some leftover pulled pork. Thank-you.
Yum! Very delicious!