Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great use for any left-over pulled pork.
Make and share this Barbecued Pork Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, stir together the first 4 ingredients.
- Spoon pork mixture evenly on half of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold tortillas in half; press gently to seal.
- Spread butter on both sides of quesadillas.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet (can use cast-iron) over medium heat; cook quesadillas 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Cut quesadillas in half or in quarters; serve with additional toppings if desired.
Simple but excellent recipe. A great way to use up some leftover pulled pork. Thank-you.
Yum! Very delicious!