Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From Recipes and Remembrances.
- 2 small red potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 pork chops (1/2-inch thick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cola
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Place cut, unpeeled potatoes and carrots into 5 quart slow cooker.
- Top with trimmed pork chops.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine barbecue sauce, ketchup, cola and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low 8-9 hour or until meat and veggies are done.
I have to say I was skeptical about this recipe but thought I would give it a try because it had all the ingredients I like. WOW! This was FANTASTIC! Easy, quick and flavorable. What I enjoyed most is everything was in one pot. The only thing I would suggest is to an additional vegetable in green. Everything comes out red/orange. LOL Not a problem because the potaotes and carrots are packed full of flavor. I had a side salad and fresh green beans to complete this meal. Please give this recipe a try you won't be disappointed.