Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Best if marinates overnight.
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark molasses
- 6 pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a pot, add the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, and molasses; stir to mix well.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and let cool.
- Pour into a zip-top plastic bag; add chops; seal and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Take out chops and discard marinade.
- Place chops in a shallow oblong baking pan.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Place sauce ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and stir until smooth.
- Brush sauce over chops.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until pork is done and glaze is lightly browned.