- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 6 (6 ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- To prepare sauce, combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place 1/4 cup sauce in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Trim fat from pork.
- Combine the thyme, garlic salt, and pepper; sprinkle over pork.
- Place pork on a grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cook 6 minutes on each side, basting with remaining sauce.
- Serve pork chops with reserved 1/4 cup sauce.