Recipe by email@example.com
Every time I fix this recipe it does not last very long. It is great.
- 2 lbs Polish sausage or 2 lbs kielbasa, cut into 2 to 3 inch pieces
- 2 cups catsup
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, put catsup, brown sugar, onion, liquid smoke and garlic powder.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Put sausage in a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour sauce over meat.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes, or until sausage is completely heated through and barbecue sauce thickens up.