- 4 jumbo frankfurters
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium onion, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap each dog with one slice of streaky bacon, spiralling it down the whole length of the dog.
- Secure with cocktail sticks.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ketchup, chili sauce, mustard and onion until well blended.
- Cook the dogs over hot coals for 7-10 minutes, basting with the sauce and turning from time to time, until the bacon is browned and crisp.
- Serve any remaining sauce with the dogs.