Recipe by Fairy Nuff
Mediterranean-style bbq'd fish. Simple, easy and very tasty! Cooking time will depend on the thickness of your fish steaks.
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashews
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 salmon steaks or 4 tuna steaks, etc
Directions See How It's Made
- Put basil, garlic and cashews into food processor. While processing pour the oil in a steady stream through the top, until well blended.
- Add the parmesan and process for 15 seconds.
- Spread pesto over both sides of fish and wrap securely in a buttered piece of foil.
- Place on preheated grill over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.