Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy snack year round, but addictive!
- 3 cups dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup mesquite smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- Combine all ingredients in lg bowl.
- Spread on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake 20 min at 300F, stirring halfway through.
- Cool completely; store in airtight container.
These were quick and easy. I had a jar of unsalted roasted peanuts and did not know what to do with them until I found this recipe. My husband and I both enjoyed the peanuts.
I really liked this idea. The flavor is a five, they are addicting. I followed the recipe to the letter, drying the nuts completely. But after I oput them in an airtight container they got "sticky", so that was a three. Averaged out to a 4 star. These really are quite tasty. I guess my recommendation would be to eat them immediately.
Good and easy to make