Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For a change try different flavors of barbecue sauce. From Taste of Home magazine.
Make and share this Barbecued Peanuts recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, butter, garlic powder and cayenne.
- Add peanuts; stir until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Spread on waxed paper; cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.