Recipe by Ridgely
Peanuts baked in melted butter, barbecue sauce and spices. Makes a great food gift or just to snack on.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dry roasted salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a 13 x 9 baking pan and set aside.
- Whisk melted butter, barbecue sauce, garlic salt and red pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Add peanuts; toss until evenly coated.
- Spread peanuts in a single layer in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until peanuts are glazed, stirring occasionally. Cool completely, in pan on wire rack, stirring occasionally to prevent peanuts from sticking together.
- Spoon into decorative tin; cover. Store at room temperature up to 2 weeks.