Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Peanuts baked in melted butter, barbecue sauce and spices. Makes a great food gift or just to snack on.
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a 13 x 9 baking pan and set aside.
- Whisk melted butter, barbecue sauce, garlic salt and red pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Add peanuts; toss until evenly coated.
- Spread peanuts in a single layer in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until peanuts are glazed, stirring occasionally. Cool completely, in pan on wire rack, stirring occasionally to prevent peanuts from sticking together.
- Spoon into decorative tin; cover. Store at room temperature up to 2 weeks.