Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
While low-carbing, the only thing you get resembling a chip is pork rinds. I came up with this recipe that is finger food and delicious. It isn’t a chip, but it sure is good and gives you that feeling of getting something like a chip! I hope you enjoy!
- In a bag or large bowl, whichever you prefer, thoroughly mix together parmesan, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Beat eggs in a bowl large enough to dip eggplant slices.
- Wash eggplants and cut off ends.
- Cut skin off of eggplant.
- Slice eggplant into thin (1/4 inch) slices.
- Dip each slice of eggplant in egg and then coat with parmesan mixture.
- Depending on the size of the eggplants, you may need more eggs or parmesan mixture.
- Barbecue slices on your grill until cheese is golden but not dark brown or black.
- Serve hot!