Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice recipe for a crowd.
Make and share this Barbecued Orange Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or ziplock bag. Add chicken breasts. Cover or seal and marinate for 8 hours in refrigerator.
- Grill chicken until completely cooked and juices run clear, about 30 minutes.