1/1 Photo of Barbecued Onion Meat Loaves
weekend cooker's Note:
BBq sauce and dryonion soup mix gives plenty of flavor to this quick meal..
My Private Note
meat lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine egg, milk, 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, stuffing, and onion soup mix.
- 2Crumble beef over mixtureand mix well.
- 3Shape into 5 loaves, and arrange around edges of a microwave-safe dish.
- 4Microwave uncovered 4 1/2-5 1/2 minutes or until no pink remains, and meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees.
- 5Cover and let stand 5-10 minutes.
- 6Cover with remaining barbecue sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Onion Meat Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.8
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 478.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g