Recipe by English_Rose
Even if you love meat you'll still be satisfied by these filling and slightly spicy veggie kebabs.
For the skewers
- 85.04 g mange-touts peas
- 680.38 g button mushrooms
- 16 vegetarian tortellini (cooked)
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- wooden skewer, soaked
For the marinade
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml dried herbs
- 2.46 ml smoked paprika
- 4.92 ml tomato paste
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 88.74 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak skewers in cold water for 1 hr to ensure they do not burn when grilling kebabs.
- Push the vegetables on the skewers in following order: mange tout, mushroom, tortellini, mushroom, tomato, mushroom, tortellini, mushroom and mange tout.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and brush the kebabs with the marinade.
- Cook on the barbecue or under a hot broiler for 3-4 mins on each side until the tomatoes soften and the tortellini are slightly crisp.
- Serve with a green salad.