Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from recipes +. A really tasty way to do veggies on the BBQ. You can do the recipe as specified or what I usually do is wrap all the veggies up in foil with all the ingredients and cook them that way.
- 200 g sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 zucchini, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 capsicum, cut into short thick strips
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 150 g eggplants, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic dressing
- 1⁄4 cup coarse grain mustard
- baby basil leaves
- Preheat a barbecue hotplate or char-grill to moderate.
- Place all vegetables and oil in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper, toss well to coat.
- Cook turning frequently for 5-10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Combine dressing and mustard, pour over veggies, add basil leaves; toss lightly to combine.