Recipe by Ginny Sue
A really quick meatloaf recipe that can be ready in about half an hour. Great when you feel like having meatloaf, but just don't have the time.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8 medium muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef, oats, 1/3 cup barbecue sauce, onion and egg in a bowl and mix well.
- Press mixture into muffin cups.
- The muffin cups will be very full.
- Top each meatloaf evenly with the remaining 1/3 cup barbecue sauce.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- Remove from muffin cups and serve.