Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a inexpensive and simple week night supper. The recipe originally came from my mom.
Make and share this Barbecued Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first four ingredients.
- Shape into meatballs.
- Place into greased 9"x9" pan.
- Combine next 6 ingredients in small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, turn down and simmer gently until peppers are tender.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Serve meatballs with sauce spooned over them.
Great family dish..the meatballs were a great texture and the sauce was delicious. I serevd with hot buttered noodles. Thanks for sharing.
Comfort food at its best. My hubby says 10 stars and its on his list of superbowl foods. I did not change a thing it is perfect. I did serve it over noodles and I think it would be wonderful in sub rolls. Thanks for sharing such an easy recipe.
Mickie,Great meatballs!!!We had these with a baked potato and some alfredo noodles,and they really hit the spot.They were a quick and easy supper too. Thanks,Darlene