- 453.59 g ground beef (chuck works well)
- 118.29 ml plain breadcrumbs
- 4.92 ml salt
- 118.29 ml evaporated milk
- 236.59 ml ketchup
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml vinegar (apple cider)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients.
- Shape into meatballs.
- Place into greased 9"x9" pan.
- Combine next 6 ingredients in small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, turn down and simmer gently until peppers are tender.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Serve meatballs with sauce spooned over them.