Recipe by KimmieOH
My family loves these meatballs. I serve them with rice/potato and veggie OR you could also serve them as a meatball sandwich. I have also made Hamburger patties out of this mixture and turned them into barbecued hamburgers. No matter what I always have requests for more.
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 1⁄2 cups catsup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix breadcrumbs, milk, chopped onion, horseradish, ground beef and seasonings.
- Form into meatballs (I make them nice size).
- Place meatballs in a microwave safe dish; arrange slices of onions on top.
- Cover and microwave on high for 6 – 8 minutes or until meatballs are done.
- Combine catsup, vinegar, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over meatballs; cover and cook on high for an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.