Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
"Helluva Yumski" doesn't come in an easier, quicker package.
Make and share this Barbecued Lobster Tails recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 (10 ounce) lobster tails, thawed
- Split the tails lengthwise with a large knife.
- Thoroughly mix all the other ingredients.
- Brush meat side of tail with marinade.
- Place the tails meat side down over medium coals and grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn over lobster and cook for another 5-6 minutes, brushing often with the remaining marinade.
- Do not overcook- lobster is done when it is opaque and firm to the touch.
- Serve with drawn butter and hunks of fresh lemon.
Great tasting, easy and quick, who could ask for anything more? I've been searching for a good way to make lobster tails and I have found it. Thank you Miller, your directions were clear and easy to follow and being a novice at cooking lobster I appreciated that. I don't plan on being a novice for long, I will be preparing this recipe often.
OMG, this was soooo good, a "Yumski" for sure. DH made this on the grill for us on Valentine's Day and it was wonderful. Didn't change a thing it was perfect as is. Served with Lemon Garlic butter, a great salad, crusty bread and my Two-Potato Swirls a good wine to top it off and what a lovely evening we had.