Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe was given to me by Cindy Wamsley. I prefer to use a Honey-Mesquite barbecue sauce for mine.
- 150 count hillshire farms Little Smokies sausages
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce, your favorite
- 1 cup water
- 1 (9 ounce) bag potato chips, your favorite
- Place smokies in a 6-quart crock pot.
- Pour in barbecue sauce and water.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer.
- Serve once smokies plump up (about an hour).
- Serve with potato chips.
These are so simple and great! Thanks for the recipe!
My kids love this. I used KC Masterpiece, cut out the water, poured in the juices from the Little Smokies bag, and cooked in the crockpot on high until the sausages plumped (about 3 hours). The sauce turns sweet-salty and is good over hot white rice.