2 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Marinade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and black pepper, to taste
For the Mustard Butter
- 1In a small bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients.
- 2Place the chops in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them.
- 3Turn to coat well then set aside for 2 hours.
- 4Meanwhile, in another small bowl, mix together the mustard butter ingredients until well blended.
- 5Set aside but do not refrigerate as it must be served at room temperature.
- 6After the marinating time, grill the chops over hot coals for 7 minutes on each side.
- 7To serve- transfer to plates, place a knob of the mustard butter on each chop and serve the remainder of the mustard butter on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Lemon Garlic Lamb with Mustard Butter
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 860.9
- Calories from Fat 724
- Total Fat 80.5 g
- Saturated Fat 37.8 g
- Cholesterol 201.6 mg
- Sodium 152.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.6 g