Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a small bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients.
- Place the chops in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them.
- Turn to coat well then set aside for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in another small bowl, mix together the mustard butter ingredients until well blended.
- Set aside but do not refrigerate as it must be served at room temperature.
- After the marinating time, grill the chops over hot coals for 7 minutes on each side.
- To serve- transfer to plates, place a knob of the mustard butter on each chop and serve the remainder of the mustard butter on the side.