Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
We found this recipe on the Sheeps Creek Farm website.
- 1 kg lamb rib
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- garlic (2-3 cloves, crushed)
- Boil the ribs for approximately 30mins in plain water.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together.
- Add ribs to marinade and marinate for 2-3hrs.
- Put ribs in a single layer in a baking tray.
- Brush marinade over ribs and cook at 180degC (350F) for approximately 30min.
- Add rest of marinade to pan and cook for another 15min.