Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't made this one but it looks really quick and easy and would make a great lunch or late afternoon meal. Times are estimates. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 14.79 ml finely grated lemon rind
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 750 g lamb fillets
- 5 pita bread rounds
- 73.94 ml ready made hummus
- 1 bunch curly endive lettuce
- 250 g ready made tabbouleh salad (available at large supermarkets)
- Combine lemon rind, cumin and oil. Rub surface of the lamb with oil mixture, place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and marinate at room temp for the 30 min's.
- Preheat BBQ to a medium heat.
- Place lamb on lightly oiled BBQ grill and cook for 3-5 Min's each side or until lamb is cooked to your liking.
- Stand for 2 minutes before slicing.
- Warm pita breads on the BBQ for about 1 min a side.
- Split each pitta bread to make a pocket, then spread with hummus and fill with endive, tabbouleh and sliced lamb.