Recipe by Mille®
I recommend that you try to avoid letting the wind blow the aroma of this chicken on your grill into the neighbour's yard, unless you are prepared to cook a second batch.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
This was absolutely incredible!!! The smell had us drooling and the taste was even better. Love, love, love the mix of spices. This is a winner and my family and I thank you for sharing this.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 fluid ounce soy sauce
- 4 fluid ounce white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 fluid ounce vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml dried thyme
- 2.46 ml allspice
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 1 jalapeno pepper, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients, except the chicken, in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Make 4 parallel cuts about ½ inch deep in each chicken breast and place in a shallow dish.
- Pour the puréed mixture over the chicken and rub it in with your hands, making sure the mixture gets into the cuts.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Grill over medium coals for 15-20 minutes turning occasionally and basting with any remaining marinade or until cooked through.