1/1 Photo of Barbecued Jerk Chicken
7 hrs 20 mins
I recommend that you try to avoid letting the wind blow the aroma of this chicken on your grill into the neighbour's yard, unless you are prepared to cook a second batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all the ingredients, except the chicken, in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 2Make 4 parallel cuts about ½ inch deep in each chicken breast and place in a shallow dish.
- 3Pour the puréed mixture over the chicken and rub it in with your hands, making sure the mixture gets into the cuts.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- 5Grill over medium coals for 15-20 minutes turning occasionally and basting with any remaining marinade or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Jerk Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.6
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 3112.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar