Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 600 g Italian sausages
- 350 g small green beans, trimmed
- 400 g cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- crusty Italian bread, to serve
- Preheat a greased barbecue plate on medium heat. Cook sausages, turning occasionally, for 8 to 12 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a board. Slice diagonally. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook green beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green. Drain. Refresh in cold water. Pat dry and allow to cool.
- Combine all beans, tomatoes, parsley and sausages on a serving platter. Whisk oil, vinegar and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined. Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss to combine. Serve with crusty bread.