- 5 chicken breasts
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 dashes nutmeg
- 1 dash garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together yogurt, jalapeño, cumin, pepper, nutmeg, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Rub mixture over chicken; cover and chill overnight(or at least 2 hours).
- Broil meat 4 inches from heat source until cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per side.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.