Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
An authentic dish from India, that combines sweet and spicy! Don't be afraid to try, its very tasty!
- 5 chicken breasts
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 dashes nutmeg
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Mix together yogurt, jalapeño, cumin, pepper, nutmeg, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Rub mixture over chicken; cover and chill overnight(or at least 2 hours).
- Broil meat 4 inches from heat source until cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per side.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This was really good. I didn't have enough time to marinate it and I think that would have made it awesome. Thanks!
REALLY Loved the taste, true! SO glad was not afraid to try too :) Marinated for 48 hours too, Like things unique, like me, TRUE! Thanks!