Great on busy soccer nights - kids love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split the hotdogs lengthwise and place in a 13x5 baking dish.
- 2Saute onions and peppers in oil until soft.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- 5Pour over hotdogs and bake at 375 degrees, covered, for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.9
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 871.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g