Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious homemade BBQ recipe. Simple, too! Enjoy!
Make and share this Barbecued Hamburger Sandwiches ( Sloppy Joes ) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground turkey (or beef if you prefer)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fry meat& onion until cooked completely.
- Add all other ingredients, except rolls.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spoon onto rolls.
- Top with cheese if you wish.
- This recipe freezes well!