1/1 Photo of Barbecued Ham Sandwiches
Great use for leftover ham and quick. Taken from the Taste of Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard, thyme, parsley, garlic and pepper; set aside.
- 2In a large saucepan, cook ham and barbecue sauce over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- 3Place ham and coleslaw on four bread slices; top with remaining bread.
- 4Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter mixture.
- 5In a large skillet, toast sandwiches for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Ham Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.4
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.8 mg
- Sodium 904.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 28.2 g