Recipe by rickscott
This was found on the internet and the contributor is not known to me. If anyone knows who is the creator of the recipe, please let me know.
- 236.59 ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml onion salt
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 2 slice smoked ham
- 226.79 g can pineapple slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes; stir frequently.
- Remove sauce from heat, and set aside.
- Trim excess fat from ham slices.
- Grill over medium coals 20 to 25 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Turn ham slices and baste every 5 minutes with reserved sauce.
- Grill pineapple slices over medium coals 1 minute on each side.
- Garnish ham with pineapple, and serve with remaining sauce.
- Variation Use orange juice and lime juice instead of pineapple juice and lemon juice.