This was found on the internet and the contributor is not known to me. If anyone knows who is the creator of the recipe, please let me know.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring well and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes; stir frequently.
- 3Remove sauce from heat, and set aside.
- 4Trim excess fat from ham slices.
- 5Grill over medium coals 20 to 25 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- 6Turn ham slices and baste every 5 minutes with reserved sauce.
- 7Grill pineapple slices over medium coals 1 minute on each side.
- 8Garnish ham with pineapple, and serve with remaining sauce.
- 9Variation Use orange juice and lime juice instead of pineapple juice and lemon juice.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Ham
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 567.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g